Superman returns to hang with a goat and a wizard

kiwi_in_melb

OZCT Supporter
Real Name
matt
Came home today to a nice package from the US from @ShipMyCards that contained a few goodies so figured it was time for another mailday post

First off had this arrive a couple of weeks ago from a break I was in of a big white german
49245798673_9034d1ab82.jpg

Next up lets jump to the goat part of the title
49246476752_7cc1145983.jpg

Next it has been hard to watch so many lakers games this season but has been made a little easier by Dwight looking healthy and interested again. The hype he has been getting has pulled a few nice cards out of the woodwork. Here is the Superman returning part...

Theres are both jersey #d 12/
49246268911_797077d1cc.jpg
49246269426_dcea3677e2.jpg

Could never find an /25 of this back in the day so stoked to pick one up after the big fish 1/1 popped up. Just need the /5 green if anyone has it floating around to finish the rainbow.

This one is numbered 3/3 and thanks to a message from a collector on here (cant remember your user name sorry Josh) good a very good deal on ebay for it.

Another shout out for the next two cards to Dale who very generously threw in the Prestiege bonus shots card which if you look very closely towards the bottom left there is a sneaky little 1/1 stamp there and is perhaps the hardest to see 1/1 of all time but it's there

Finally another 1/1 to round off the superman section

Which goes nicely with this one I have had for a little while and are probably the two nicest versions of spectra blacks imo

And to end the mailday and year off with a bang a Wizard that is possibly more powerful than Dumbledore, Gandalf and Merlin combined. some say he may be the actual goat, Michael himself

As a hardcore pc guy I love seeing others land those elusive parallels and things so the Dwight stuff is awesome. I know the Wizards stuff isnt as desirable to some as the bulls stuff, but I actually and really fond of the wiz cards as they feel like a bit of an anomaly and that auto is a cracker

More sick Dwight stuff there mate - beautiful additions! Love the MJ Wizards too - is the Wizard uni stuff still considered :poop:compared to Bulls or is the Bulls stuff getting so expensive now people are going for it cause it's more in their budget?

More sick Dwight stuff there mate - beautiful additions! Love the MJ Wizards too - is the Wizard uni stuff still considered :poop:compared to Bulls or is the Bulls stuff getting so expensive now people are going for it cause it's more in their budget?

I quite like the wiz uni on it and was quite surprised at the amount of comments and messages I have got on it from people saying they have always wanted a wiz uni one. Bulls uni obviously reigns supreme but I think the wiz ones are finally starting to get the love the deserve as for a while even some of the college uni stuff was outselling it.

I quite like the wiz uni on it and was quite surprised at the amount of comments and messages I have got on it from people saying they have always wanted a wiz uni one. Bulls uni obviously reigns supreme but I think the wiz ones are finally starting to get the love the deserve as for a while even some of the college uni stuff was outselling it.

I love some of those Wizard games he played. Even made me start up a few new side PC's around that time - Chris Whitney was BALLIN' son :lol: - he finished with career avg 6.5pts but went off that 01-02 season with MJ :goat:

https://www.basketball-reference.com/players/w/whitnch01/gamelog/2002/

Big white Germans, big white GOATS, jersey #d 1/1s, ebay 1/1s. hidden '1 of 1s' - actual 1/1s and some bloke who dares challenge 'Scally the Great' for the title of GOAT....

Great to see the Howard PC still going strong mate - you might have to unburn all those Lakers cards now!

Hey mate where'd you pick up Scalabrine from? Been trying to track down a nice card but not having much luck.

Back
Top Bottom