Al-farouq Aminu Supercollector
Real Name
Benn
eBay User
flesh_mbc
COMC User
flesh_mbc
Hey guys,

Had to post this mailday as I had a few nice cards turn up as well as a huge surprise thanks to jared_davey who grabbed a big card from my Aminu collection, so MAJOR thanks go out to him!

First up a Kemp fleer 97-98 tiffany collection parallel. Nice card!
kemptiffany.jpg

Kemp 94 finest refractor - love the rainbow boarder as it looks so much more awesome with the refractor finish
kempfinestref.jpg

Kemp 00' bowmans best refractor /400 - nice numbered refractory goodness
kempbowmanref.jpg

This is my first Kemp credentials, and what better way to start of then with the first kemp credential! 97-98 Skybox ex credentials /499

And now is the card I got thanks to jared!

Panini preferred auto...

black 1of1!

aminublackpreferred.jpg

SOOOOOooo stoked with this card! It's my first 1of1 in awhile and it completes my panini preferred auto chase as well as takes me too 5/14 Aminu 1of1's. Definitely proud of where my Aminu collection has gotten too and I hope to one day, with the help of the amazing OCT community, i'll be able to call it complete.

Thanks as always guys and stay tuned as I have some more amazing cards on the way :)

Wow so happy for you Benn :woot: Congratulation my friend and very proud of the spirits of the members of this amazing OCT Community =D> Very nice gesture Jared ;)

WONDERFUL MAILDAY !!

93 94 Finest Refractors ftw! Iconic 90s card of iconic 90s player from an iconic 90s series.... Great work on the 1 of 1 too, surprised somebody else found it before you did!

Nice rain-man pc, the 93-94 finest ref is hard to get im still looking for the mj one.:p Great job on picking it up.

WOW awesome mailday right there buddy. Having 5/14 1/1s is an awesome achievement as well. Do you know of any other big Aminu collectors out there you are in competition with?

Dont think I've seen those Tiffany's before, nice pickup!

Is that 5/14 Aminu 1/1s??? Keep it up, you'll have the market share soon!!! :thumbsup:

Yep thats 5 of 14. I'm always on the look out for more!

WOW awesome mailday right there buddy. Having 5/14 1/1s is an awesome achievement as well. Do you know of any other big Aminu collectors out there you are in competition with?

Nah not sure of any other big Aminu PC's, well that are active online anyway. But I do find there are alot of Aminu's that go for big prices!

Thanks for all the comments guys. There are plenty of awesome Kemp cards still to come!

Back
Top Bottom