Sunshine Collectibles

troy titans douglas

Nrl Titans Collector
Real Name
Troy
Has anyone here had any issues with this ebayer in regards to communication
I don't know this person personally and its not an attack but i want to know if i should stay away
doesnt seem to respond to messages

Doesn't give a rats arse about anything or anyone....
in his own words "Has over 20,000 FB so he must be doing something right"

I usually try and stay away as he hasn't responded to my messages in the past

I took a chance and bought a wild card from power play of him as they have been hard to come by and it has a big scratch down the center of the card

how long do you think i should leave it before i Neg or involve paypal?

I had a problem with him once with a 2012 ESP NRL Limited Edition parallel set. Half of it was damaged. To cut a long story short, it wasn't until I did the paypal process that he refunded me the full amount. Took a few weeks, but in the end, he was made to refund the full amount. Before that point, hadn't had any problems with him, but he was very rude to me via messages so after that, have never dealt with him again

I wish I had read this before I dealt with him I am missing a purchase. I am glad to be a member as it is much easier to make deals with other members.

I purchased some cases of honours cards from him 2 years ago. Had a good chat and he said he'd help me out completing the sets once I'd opened the cases. the cases came, no problem but I'd also ordered some ultra pro sheets which never turned up. I chased them up and he blamed a girl in the office no apology for the mistake or anything like that. Another week, got hold of him and he said they were sent. They turned up by courier shortly afterwards and he phoned me back quite abrupt and said I already had them. Guy has a bad attitude.
I chased him up for an honour roll he told me he had and offered me a different one about a week later so ended up telling him he was a time waster and he blocked me on his ebay. Also purchased some flaky teamcoach prize cards from him prior to this although in fairness, lots of the prize cards were flaky straight out the albums.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom