Sunicrust bread What Is It cards 1973

GoTheFat

OzCardTrader
Real Name
John
eBay User
semperater
I am looking for the following cards that came in loaves of Sunicrust bread back in the 1970's

WhatIsIt1973.jpg

There are 50 cards in the set, and they come in two back types, as shown. I'm not fussed on which backs they are, just looking for nice clean, uncreased, undamaged cards: no writing on or staining. I have a few spares if you want to swap, am happy to buy outright.

I need the following numbers:

2; 4; 5; 8; 9; 10; 13; 15; 16; 17; 19; 21; 23; 29; 33; 35; 38; 40; 42; 44; 46.

cheers
John

Cheers Eddie, thanks for the reply. I've paid anywhere from 50c to about $7, and it will depend on how many you have that I need - and most importantly the condition.

I've got a few since my list was posted back in 2016; I no longer need numbers 5; 10; 15; 21 and 38.

Thanks
John

Hi John,
I've got 4, 8, 9, 19, 23, 35, 40 & 46 that you need.
All of them in excellent condition.
I can't find anyone on Ebay who's selling "what is it" cards.
I've got 31 out of the 50. I can't decide whether to sell to you, or to try and collect the 19 that I have missing.
What a quandary!
What would you give me for those 8 cards? How would payment be made? That side of things also seems a bit tricky.
I'm tempted to start an ebay store, then maybe you could buy them off me there. Would that be the easiest way?

I'd pay $50 for the 8 cards, plus postage, assuming they're as described. Don't go through ebay: their fees will eat into your proceeds!!
Ebay make it difficult for sellers of low priced lots, and I've noticed a big drop in sellers offering these sorts of cards - as well as the Tuckfields and Weetbix via ebay.
As for collecting them, I have found some at cartophilic meets, and at collectible fairs, but they don't show up regularly. I had them as a kid, and it's a nostalgia thing for me!
cheers
John

How would you pay me then?
Could you send me a self-addressed envelope with the $50 in it?
Would you put the money directly into my bank account?
Let me know what you think of the cards.
Cheers
Eddie

Back
Top Bottom