More mail added 17/3

shawnkemp40

🔴⚪⚫
Real Name
Dylan
Hi everyone
Not much happening on here football wise these days but since these arrived this afternoon I figured I'd share a little PC Mailday!
IMG_20201220_133212.jpg

I have a few Rashfords on the way myself mate, good stuff!
Cheers mate, that's awesome look forward to seeing them. Make sure you do a Mailday, don't know where all the football people on here have gone these days.

Cheers mate, that's awesome look forward to seeing them. Make sure you do a Mailday, don't know where all the football people on here have gone these days.

To be honest, a lot of the football cards aren't to my liking so I make my own.

But the new Euro ones look a treat!

Topps living for greenwood is fire.
Cheers man, I have a raw copy but the back is pretty OC which is pretty common for these and when I saw this one for not a hell of a lot more than some raws go for I pulled the trigger on it.
SGC aren't too bad in terms of their grading. They seem as accurate as the other 2, the case is not BGS quality but def on par with PSA and given they both use pretty crappy labels I think I prefer the black border on these over PSA. I'm not one to grade cards usually as I really only buy PC stuff but if I do decide to grade some of my higher end cards I'd definitely give them a go.

Back
Top Bottom