Was bored so came up with a logo :D

workout.gif

Chads Your Daddy
Get Fit With Chad
Chad Will Get You Fit
Go Chad!
Chads Quickie Fit (ness)
Chads Beefcakes & B itches Personal Fitness

I guarantee none of those are registered ;)

Actually, that's registered too, and so are all the ones ozflava suggested lol

really?? Cause I checked when I was posting them and coudn't find them. I had a bunch of others too, but when I checked they were registered too

Did you use the ASIC business registration search engine? They're showing up in my searches?

don't you just have to check VIC? I have no clue, I'm just asking.

I was just checking them on the Vic list

Yes, I'm fairly certain that it only matters when registering a business name that its not already taken in that particular state unless you're planning on expanding the business to other states. But those names have been turning up in my searches which are registered in VIC.

Here's a few more suggestions, although I can't see how you could go passed "No Fat Chicks" it's a winner :rolleyes:

There is a lot that goes into a good business name. A name needs to be emotive, motivational or funny, easy to recall and professional. It should have meaning to your target group e.g. young / old / local / pregnant / disabled / rehabilitation / pro sports people / executives. I wish I never did that marketing subject ;)

Future Fit
Life Fit
Fit 4 Life
1 Body
BodyOne
Esteem
Ambition
Body Mould (maybe this is a panel beaters name it sounds familiar)
Body Works (againd sounds familiar)
PMT (Personal Melbourne Trainer)

Good luck with the venture, self employment can have its advantages

Cheers
Ross

Well the winner.

As far as I know I can use it in Victoria.

"Real Fitness"

Real Fitness......No Fads!

Basically no bull****, no diets you can't maintain, real lifestyle change that incorporates modern life, socializing and all of other temptations.

I've got one corporate account already but wont be starting it all until January or so next year.

I'm out to break all the myths fed to people over the years both about food and exercise thanks to chinese whispers, womens mags, ignorance and mens egos.

Real Fitness sounds crap chad, how about " Flex In The City " lol, dam I'm funny I should be writing this sh!t down. (oh hang on I am)

Dang, only took you 5 days to think of that one Cal, I like it though..:lol: Oh, and its "Flex AND the City".

Back
Top Bottom