Suggestions for business name??

chadjaja

On the way back!
Real Name
John Holmes
Hey guys need your help and suggestions.

I'm in the process of starting up a personal trainer business and need a name to go by......

Something that relates to the training aspect and that is short and sweet. Its not as easy as it sounds.

Will be working mostly in the coporate end and city based.

Thought a think tank on a sports site is a good way to start :thumbsup:

Green Power.

Appeals to celtic fans, PC greenies, and epitomises the public opinion on climate change :thumbsup:

Might have to elaborate a bit on that chad...is it a gym that you are starting? Are your target clientelle mostly young working business people? Is it more upmarket and pricier or trying to appeal to the masses? The name needs to reflect the core of the business.

nah not gym based. I've got a few contacts Im working with about corporate deals and lunchtime sessions with employees in the city. But will also be looking at local mums looking to get fit as well.

More looking to change peoples habbits and introduce them to fitness rather than work with people that want to get fitter that already have a base.

Its this group that gets fed all the rubbish information out there and is more influenced by trashy mags and advice from dubious sources.

How about "Nofatchiks"

or if you want a serious one

Citifit ....... rolls of the tongue and you can send me a slab when u register it, cause it's a winner.

Cheers Cal

Citifit personal training already registered in VIC cal...its a no-go.
How about "WORKout"?

How about some card-related names Chad?

'Exquisite Fitness'
'Trademark Moves Training Centre'
'Ultimate Workout'
or even
'Fitness Dream Team'

My personal favourite is
'Larry Bird is not walking through that door so get your butt into gear and get fit with the Chadmeister'

ROFL...Trademark Moves training centre sounds like a place a person would go to to learn how to womanise... :lol:

LMAO Locky.

I'm anti high end product so a few of those are out.

Citifit even though its already used is on the right track.

Its hard as many of our thoughts are already taken as well.

How about.....

Redemption Fitness? 6 months to get into shape and deliver?

17 Fitness? said "one seven fitness?"

How about "Michael Jordans fitness centre" that'll get those Jordan freaks in. :woot:

His lawyer's would be so hot on chad's a$$ that you'd think they were Catholic priests and chad was Macaulay Culkin.

Back
Top Bottom