Stupid Sticker Autographs.

Mr Kevin Garnett

Garnett's #1 Fan!
Does anyone else hate sticker autos? Talk about a brain explosion.

Nice view! =P~
88_1_b.jpg

Not so nice view [-X
a9_1_b.jpg

hey matey,I cannot stand them.I made a big trade to get my first Tmac auto#/75,when i got it i found it was a stick on.I got rid of it.now i am after another auto of him.If they have not got time to have the player sign them in person,then they should not get them to sign.They try to rush thing's at the cost of Quality.Hate them i tell ya.

They have their place but not on that card. Now we can have dark backround cards and still have an auto we can see for example. While I do not like them very much you go to admit in a world without them we would all be poorer and with less autos in our collections.

Its not the sticker that shits me ...its that i am yet to see one put on bloody Straight!!!:mad:

Or why can't they use transparent stickers.. there are some like that already.. and they look fine.

I also Hate the Sage Autos with all that shit on them and you cant even see the auto!

Im Yet to even get a Childress auto from Sage..I cant bring myself to do it:puke:

i hate stickers! at least with non-sticker cards the player touched the card autographed..!! stickers are rubbish, your paying for the sticker and not the card.

it just makes the presentation look sloppy, the stickers are always crooked and i hate it.

i saw a stephon marbury auto #ed /5 which i wanted on ebay, guess what?? sticker..!! bahhh!

forcefedcc said:
I also Hate the Sage Autos with all that shit on them and you cant even see the auto!

Im Yet to even get a Childress auto from Sage..I cant bring myself to do it:puke:

haha you can see em fine,
they are very reflective and look quite nice..

the scans just show them as average

see my bogut auto

bogutauto.jpg

There's an article in this month's Beckett on this same topic which puts the case forward for sticker and non-sticker autos. It has alot of good points from both sides.

It seems that at least UD are starting to make them transparent, which is more convenient, and they seem to be straight. As criticism of Autos will define how manufacturers make them in the future, then the quality and appearance will improve. Just be patient.

Back
Top Bottom