wjrwebber

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Will
eBay User
wjrwebber
Conversation goes like this-

Me-
Hi, would you be willing to ship to Australia and if so for how much?

Seller-
I will ship for free.... in exchange for an established contact say perhaps 2 large Cherry Ripes, or a package of Arnots chochy teddys or dark choc timtams. Currently I'm good on vegemite. Sounds fair let me know.

Me-
Lol what? You want me to send you food and in return you ship the card to me for free? I don't know if I can even send that stuff overseas, not to mention it would cost a bit for packs of biscuits

Seller-
Yes, but listen mate I'm not just looking for a one time deal here. Also know that I'm not seeking to violate any ebay policy. I just wanted to truthfully answer your question about shipping. For I lived there for two years in Melbourne married, and well we are no longer married so my ties to things like vegemite and other Aussie goods like our marriage have been severed. If it's to much to ask then forget it shipping is 12.00US. All I ask is for two large Cherry Ripe a pen pale in Aus. who shares the hobby of basketball cards, and aussie food that i can't get here state side ie. nutrigrain. I'm curious webber is that your name or just your grill at home??? If it's your grill that too is something we have in common. Cheers

I don't even know where to go with this one, never encountered anything like it... :lol:

The dude obviusly want some snacks. Yin regards to sending food, i have in the past sent to usa chocolate bars

Personal_Trollface_HD.png

Brilliant, I would send him the stuff and also direct him to OCT and he can have a hundred penpals and as much cherry ripes his heart can contend with whilst we enjoy the comedy value.

Thats all good and well, but what I'm sending to him will be more than what postage would be for the card. Not to mention I hate spending more time than I have to waiting in line at the post office...

/\/\ its more about helping a dude out. if it was me hed get a package. you can sense he desperately misses cherry ripes...for some reason.

Back
Top Bottom