Strange day in the NBA

Dream34

Hakeem"the dream"Olajuwon
Real Name
Buzzy
The Rockets absolutely smash Cav inwhich they are held to 63pts :D
Without mcgrady mind you.
Wizards superstars only take 10 &11 shots each and only play 30 odd mins :rolleyes:
Qrich has 16pts and 16rebs ?????:shock:

Spurs nearly get toppled by Sactown without Artest? Bowen top scores:shock:

Griz nearly win a game:shock: :shock: Jwill finally does something for the Heat this season

And maybe the biggest one of the night
Sonics nearly beat Jazz but lose by 2

And James Posey hits a game winner for the Heat... surely you gotta get the ball to Wade with 1.5 secs to go...

Ha ha wade barely drew iron against the Pistons from 19ft for the tie on Friday

mcgrady has got to be nearly finished surely.. that guy cant stay on the court long enough anymore.. his numbers are pretty rank, and yao is becoming the man in houston, and probably has been so for a while now..

wizards.. well im glad for that result.. not that im bias

sonics lose yet another tight game.. just cannot hold on to those leads.. trade collison to the bulls for sweetney and they'll win some games ;)

clippers continue to struggle..

still have a soft spot for the kings.. would like to see them win more

but a good day in the nba none the less.. love watching the knicks keep losing with marbury/francis continuing to struggle..

Zo had 7 blocks today. I think he had 7 a few days ago as well :eek:

yeah, i noticed that too!! it was only 3 or 4 days ago that he did it last time!!

if he was a starting centre (he is at the moment, but only cos Sahq daddy is out) and played more minutes he would be leading the league for sure!!

yeah, i noticed that too!! it was only 3 or 4 days ago that he did it last time!!

if he was a starting centre (he is at the moment, but only cos Sahq daddy is out) and played more minutes he would be leading the league for sure!!

you think so?? :p :rolleyes:

hahaha, he was #2 last season in 80 games, 60 of which were on the bench. When he was starting, he averaged 4.00 blocks.

Back
Top Bottom