storm ips

Duane2686

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Duane
eBay User
Duane2686
Got these tonight at townsville airport with @ghosty missed out on cam smith as he flew in earlier then the team hopefully will catch him tomorrow at training
20140529_193706.jpg

Nice pick ups. :thumbsup:

Surprised Slater travelled with team thought he may have travelled from Suncorp with Smith or even as he is supposed to be out travelled back to Melbourne

Last edited:
Nice pick ups. :thumbsup:

Surprised Slater travelled with team thought he may have travelled from Suncorp with Smith or even has he is supposed to be out travelled back to Melbourne
Would say he's taking the opportunity to catch up with his olds as his ticket would have been sorted and his wife & kids were here aswell. I was more surprised the Cam came back with JT ect as Storm were making the stop in Brisbane on their way, I would have guessed they all jump on that flight.... Meh, either way. Heres hoping we can catch Smith at training later on....

Was glad to catch Cam Smith today. For anybody interested he did train for a little while but came off heaps early to ice the ankle, He wants to play tomorrow of corse but wasent too confident..... Heres my haul from the past couple of days..

WP_000923.jpg

WP_000924.jpg

How good were they this arvo Dean? So approachable and willing to sign. Was a great change fom some of the teams that visit us :)

Yea i was spewing I couldn't of hung round with you guys. But stuck on night shift so had to leave before it finished.

Might be mad, flew 1700km's for this haul..
Worth every cent..
image.jpg

+ 2 Power plays.... Going straight to the pool room..
Good to catch up with Ghosty & Duane, good to put names to the faces.. & thanks for the intel, guys..

Back
Top Bottom