Stolen jerseys

Victor The Viking

Green Eyed
Real Name
Matthew
Some absolute scum broke into my house yesterday. Among the things stolen were our two signed framed Raiders jerseys. One is a 25th anniversary jersey numbered 19/150 and a centenary jersey. The unique identifier about the centenary one is that besides the players sigs on the body, it has Neil Henry and Don and Dave Furner's sigs around the telstra and centenary logos. Neither jersey is in the frame as they are lying smashed on my floor. The jerseys will also have holes from staples in the back and possibly the sleeves where they were attached to the backing of the frames.

If anyone sees these pop up on ebay or anywhere else can they please contact me.

This is the 25th anniversary jersey, you can see the number of the jersey in the bottome corner. I will post up a picture of the other one if I have one somewhere that wasn't on the laptop that was taken.

DSC04728.jpg

that sucks mate, i hope you get them back, the family is all ok though there been a few breakins were people have been hurt, hope that wasnt the case.

if i see anythign ill let you know.

Sorry to hear bout that.

I wil check ebay for it every day for you mate.

I cant imagine what ur feeling bout these prized possesions

Thanks guys :)

I know it's a long shot I'll ever see these or the other stolen goods again but it's worth a shot putting it out there.

that sucks mate, i hope you get them back, the family is all ok though there been a few breakins were people have been hurt, hope that wasnt the case.

if i see anythign ill let you know.

Yes, luckily the family and pets are all ok.

Mate, besides the fact that we are all of the same thought about the scum, just ensure that you put all pics of the jerseys on here so we can all keep an eye out. Some idiot will try to sell them on ebay!

Thanks guys :)

I know it's a long shot I'll ever see these or the other stolen goods again but it's worth a shot putting it out there.

Yes, luckily the family and pets are all ok.

Well Im glad to here that much mate, im sorry to hear that there are people in the world that do these things.

no good mate:( Thats bull**** mate... Why do bad things happen to good people its such a strange place the world we live in...
Mate we will keep a look out and let all of of friends know and tell them to be on the look out....

hi i would also check out the local pawn shops,cash converters.
good luck

The good thing is the police said that everything the goes to Cash Converters and a few of the other places goes through the police so if they do try to offload them there I will have a good chance of getting them back.

Excuse the language, but that is completely ****ed.

I hate thieves with a passion. I'll ask my buddy to also keep a look out for them at the card shows he goes to.

I hope you can get them back soon mate.

Beef

This is our Centenary jersey that was stolen. It's not the best picture unfortunately.

Besides the players sigs on the body as normal, Dave and Don Furner and Neil Henry have all signed the jersey as well around the telstra logo.

Centenaryraidersjersey.jpg

Back
Top Bottom