UFC Stolen card - please keep an eye out

Jets59

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Freddy
The shogun bloodlines base ruby 6/ 8 is officially stolen.

Imagine my suprise this morning when I walked down stairs to check the mail to find an envelop with my name on it that had been discarded on the ground, in the foyer of my apartment building. envelope torn open with the contents removed. One of my lovely neighbours (or the postie) has opened my mail and stolen my card!!! Leaving me with the empty envelope.

I believe it will pop up on the Internet somewhere. Serial number 6/8. Thanks for reading.

same here if i see anything ill let you know. shocking thing to do to someone

I'll keep a look out too.
I highly doubt it was the postie. If I was the postie and was going to open someones mail I wouldn't be dumping the envelope at the intended recipiants address. :crazy:

Sad times indeed. May be time to invest in a PO Box?

Thanks guys. Yeah I don't think it was the postie either.

Card is probably only 15-20 dollar card on auction but I overpaid that to make sure I got it which rubs salt into the wound. Seller flat out refused to ship to Australia. So had to get a guy from the states on another forum to buy it. Pay postage for that, postage to here and then give him some money for his troubles. All for nothing as it turns out.

Nah no luck. Never saw it pop up on eBay. Wouldn't take much work from the theif to realise its not worth that much anyway. If say its Been tossed in the bin

Actually if you do a google search on the card this thread is second on the list of search results lol.

Back
Top Bottom