STG Fan Day 2017

hobo

Kogarah to Kiama
OZCT Supporter
Real Name
Ross
The Premiership leaders, NRL front runners aka the best attacking team with depth in the spine held a fan day today, good time had by all. Entire squad there except for Frizell.

Here's some of the pick ups.

2017 Team Poster2.jpg 2016 Elite Gold Parallels.jpg 2016 Elite Engine Room x 4.jpg

Power Play 2014_2016a.jpg 2017 Xtreme2a.jpg 2017 Traders Pearl Parallels2a.jpg

2017 Traders Base2a.jpg

Cheers
Ross

Those Elite Golds are sensational!!!

They did come up nice, the 2012 Champions Gold peel's are one of my favourites so I was looking forward to getting them done seeing as the 2016 base were black.

I still need my cap signed, they membership cap is black this year so it put me off but I saw a few people brought their own silver pen and it came up really nice as well.

Thanks everyone.

Ross

The Premiership leaders, NRL front runners aka the best attacking team with depth in the spine held a fan day today, good time had by all. Entire squad there except for Frizell.

2017 Team Poster2.jpg 2016 Elite Gold Parallels.jpg 2016 Elite Engine Room x 4.jpg

2017 Traders Base2a.jpg

Cheers
Ross
great pick ups Ross, you are so lucky to live close.
Do you have any of last years and this years team pics in A4 size.

Closer than yourself but still a 194km one way trip, 400k for the day.

I manage to convince my daughter to come and we had a father daughter day lunch in a nice cafe and spent some time on the beach so a good day. I probably wouldn't have made the effort if it was just me.

Here she is with Happy and another with the Flames (my favourite meet and greet of the day :cautious:)

Ez and Happy2AA.jpg Ez and Flames2AA.jpg

PS If anyone can help I need a Benji 2016 Elite Gold parallel :thumbsup:

Cheers
Ross

I do have an A4 sized team poster from last year, they didn't have any A4 there on Sunday of the 2017 only the larger sized ones.

Ross

2017 Traders Base2a.jpg

Cheers
Ross
Nice that the Dragons players are so good with this. I went to two Broncos sessions this week and got 6 players in total. Really annoying how inaccessible they are in Brisbane.

Back
Top Bottom