Steven Gerrard #8

BoondasH1

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Raj
What more can I say about captain fantastic?

What an excellent servant he has been for Liverpool over the years, some of the greatest moments he's been there at the forefront of it all, from Istanbul to his FA Cup heroics and that cracker against Olympiacos I will never forget.

His final match at Anfield will be on Sunday morning 2am and personally for me it will be a sad occasion seeing him go :(.

Over the years I have been fortunate enough to comes across some great cards of his, 15 odd signature cards of his (I can post them if anyone is interested) some jersey numbered (8) cards of his:

upload_2015-5-14_15-59-41.jpeg

upload_2015-5-14_16-0-5.jpeg

Thanks for looking :thumbsup:

Yeah, I am really feeling the occasion getting closer.
Have watched him mature as a player from when he first started.
No doubt one of the best ever midfield players.
Great to see the Mourinho tribute .. shows how respected he was by his enemies.

Nice cards!

Certainly wont be the same without Gerrard in the league now. I have a slight soft spot for liverpool due to Gerrard.

Anyone who supports/enjoys football and doesn't have their head up their @rse should show Steven Gerrard respect. I have enjoyed and despaired watching him play for England and LFC. A proud LFC man who played every minute for that badge, I will miss seeing him in the EPL and I am a Manc! Rare these days are players of his loyalty, for me he IS Liverpool football club. I enjoyed players like Rush, McManaman (probably got that wrong) Fowler etc but Stevie was the one that stands out as the player able to bring that extra "something" even when the chips were down.
Stevie G - thanks for the memories. You are a true legend YNWA!

Back
Top Bottom