Steve Waugh wantlist for 2010

Mamboblue72

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Dan
eBay User
mamboblue72
Steve Waugh wantlist for 2010! Need help with these guys!

1991 Peter's Icecream Sheffield Shield ?
1992 FAI ?
1994/5 Futera Gold Stamped Players Series 18 PS
1996 Sports Deck Golden Wicket ?
1997 Select Redemption Card SR1
Signature Card S1
1998 Top Draw ODW15
2002 NSW Blues Red Card

many thanks
DonMambo

Hi Dan
there is no high velocity of steve waugh, it just just all new zealand players in the series. Also the cocacola world cup set is a 10 card set of the previous world cup memorable moments and no steve waugh in there either.
hope that helps

Hi Dan
the cocacola world cup set is a 10 card set of the previous world cup memorable moments and no steve waugh in there either.
hope that helps

Yeah Steve didn't have any memorable moments in that world cup :p

Steve Waugh wantlist for 2010! Need help with these guys!

2003 Platinum #86

many thanks
DonMambo

Is that this one???
PlatinumWTOY.jpg

If so, I guess SW was captain at the time... (Punter, Warney and Pigeon did make his captaincy job a lot easier :p) But I do owe you mate and your PC is a lot closer to completion than mine so I am happy to send it your way... LMK :thumbsup:

Yes mate! Woo hoo! What do you need for it!

Well the bubble mailer owes me 38c, $1.10 for the stamps, 10c for the team bag and penny sleeve, 15c for the toploader and $20 for the handling :p

Anyway, enough with the rubbish... It will be in the mail today (to your PO) Enjoy and cross it off!

Yeah Steve didn't have any memorable moments in that world cup :p

Is that this one???
PlatinumWTOY.jpg

If so, I guess SW was captain at the time... (Punter, Warney and Pigeon did make his captaincy job a lot easier :p) But I do owe you mate and your PC is a lot closer to completion than mine so I am happy to send it your way... LMK :thumbsup:

Thanks Superstar!! another one off the list!! Not many more to go!

Back
Top Bottom