Steve Waugh TTM

Mamboblue72

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Dan
eBay User
mamboblue72
Thought i would pop my TTM Cherry, so i wrote to the Steve Waugh Foundation and made a healthy donation to the cause! He was good enough to return these signed cards for my PC!
Have also added some info about the Steve Waugh Foundation.
Enjoy

BC1.jpg

BC2.jpg

BC4.jpg

GM2.jpg

CC1.jpg

SWF.jpg

nice unique cards there. sorry to ask but how much did u donate...as i might send some cards in as well. (tell me via pm if u want)

Brilliant stuff Dan, great to have some personalised cards there for the collection! Well done, they must have taken pride of place there at your place!

Hodgie: TTM = through the mail.....getting cards signed by writing to the player for their autograph.

Bump means adding a post to your own thread to get it to the top of the thread listing...

How long a turn around was it? (because I know Compo has been waiting on some for a while!)
Are you happy with the personalisation OR would you have preffered just the sig??? (Though we all know why players personalise...)

Great cards mate and wonderful additions to the PC:thumbsup:

Thanks guys! i sent friday 27th and got yesterday so pretty fast turn around and am more than happy with the personal touch, have never intended to sell anyway!

But am really Happy!

Nice one, love seeing the players put your name on it, they should be doing that more often, that way people cant profit off it and its a little more personal. i like them mate.

Back
Top Bottom