steve and mark waugh

Jets59

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Freddy
hey all,

i gave up cricket set collecting a while ago, however have decided to get some player collections going. so i have decided to hunt down the following;

simon katich
mark waugh
steve waugh

should hopefully keep me busy. So I have 2 questions.

1. Has anyone got any checklists for the above players to help me get started, i know there is a thread going for steve waugh checklist so ill start there for him, but id appreciate any help with m waugh and katich.

2. Has anyone got any cards for above players to get me going. i dont really have much doing as far as trades go, but im always willing to buy.

Although i do have a shane warne freshman available for trade, full set of the super series cards from 94/95 or whatever it was and damien martyn signature from 2003 platinum

pm sent - I want the Warne card - I am starting a Warne collection myself

Junior and Tugga - The collection begins???

CCI05032009_00000.jpg

CCI05032009_00001.jpg

Haha Tim - I just want the Warnie card :p and between doing a deal with you and shifting between 2 ebay accounts and answering emails, I missed the signed Ian Healy card Id been watching all week :blink: Sunday nights always busy

Some other base cards from the 94 Futera series along with a Mark Waugh state card. Can't remember where I got the state card from - I think it was a promotional card that I got direct from NSWCA.

View attachment 13716

Back
Top Bottom