Stauskas in the Housekas!

nenjabin

World's #1 Pat Burke Collector
Real Name
Benjamin Smith
eBay User
nenjabin
So I've been hitting Stauskas pretty hard on eBay! These are a few that were sent to me rather than to US legend Matt (@Shawn Bradley Fan )

Enjoy!

My 2nd of these in hand...I went a little nuts for them to start before I realised there were a bunch of other lower numbered and more expensive cards coming...so it won't be my last :lol:...whoops!

1st of these to come in. Gold #6/10 from the Gold Packs :)

You know a mailday is good when the 3rd best card is a sweet looking TAG!

Thank you to new member @Coqui2805 for this beauty. He was in a @cherrycollectables break a few weeks back, and pulled this! I got in contact with him and we worked thoroughly through his 1st deal on ozcards :) I'd vouch for him anyday.

Gold Pack Tag!

Mixed feeling on this card...1 cause it's a kind of promo...but 2 cause Nik stuffed it up a bit :lol: Naturally, since I'm the picky supercollector type I had to get it as it's a 1/1, but Nik was meant to maybe draw something, inscribe something or the like on the front, possibly coupled with his auto, and then actually sign the back. Instead, he signed the front...and that was it...

National Convention "Sketch" card 1/1:

Next up, 2 sweet cards that came from the same seller! Must have either got lucky at the convention or did a deal while there.

Black 1/1:

And Black Mosaic Tag 1/1!

Got some sweet Korver stuff coming up, a nice JSmiddy, a sick random PC cards and some set chase mail also which I'll post in the coming days :D

Thanks for looking!

Stauskas in the hauskas! I guess you're not rooting for Ben Mclemore then.... lol Some great SP cards, should you see active in the hobby for a while!

Wow, I was waiting a while to grab a few Stauskas and McDermott cards, lucky, you've been hogging all the early release stuff anyway! :lol:

I hog everything :lol: Hit me up when the time comes and I'll get out of the way (if I was even going to be in the way :lol:)...of course, I'm talking non-1/1 :p haha

Awesome pick ups mate. The 'sketch' is hilarious. He could of at least drawn a stick figure!

I know right! When I aw it listed I was like, is this thing legit or is someone just listing a signed filler card? So I searched some other listings...and guys had inscribed stuff, drawn little things, and then they'd signed the back...on the line provided where it tells them to...yet Nik does a relatively tame auto on the front, nothing else and doesn't sign the back lol

Back
Top Bottom