Status
Not open for further replies.

tangent

Nonsport - Comics/SciFi
Real Name
Jen
eBay User
tangentuk
It looks like I am going to stay in the UK for longer, so I need to get rid of some stuff. For my cards, I will be storing higher value items (sketches, key autographs, very rare) but selling off most everything else. So in March I will be listing a bunch of sealed boxes, Lord of the Rings, comics related stuff and will mail out in April.

However, i wanted to get some advice. I have a large collection of DC comics statues and some other items like coasters. Does anyone know of a forum like this that is devoted to non-cards stuff? Preferably Australian as I won't be shipping that stuff internationally, but at least with Australian collectors.

(Also, if anyone wants 9500 comics or 1500 books, let me know :) )

Hey Jen let me know your Batman stuff as I will be interested... statues, whatever u have.

http://www.sideshowcollectors.com/ is good and you can say ship to AUS only, but its $25 to sell now (that started yesterday as they just had a re-vamp)

anyways good luck and let me know.

Hey Jen, i'd possibly be interested in some of those statues, also do you have any trades bundled in with those books/comics. I'd be interested in them as well =]

Hey Jen, I'd also be interested in the most of what you mentioned. Have you got any lists together as I'm a collector of cards, comics, statues etc with a wide range of likes. Chat soon.
Sash

Sounds like you are doing well in the UK. I'd be interested in Stargate Stuff if you unloading any.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom