State of Origin is dead

Being a proud New South Welshman and an older one, I clearly remember NSW having its own viable competition without the inclusion of Qld teams or a NZ team. Obviously their inclusion has benefited rugby league, but I think that neither would have progressed as far as they have without us!!
GO THE BLUES!! Winners are grinners, surely Queenslanders understand that??

QLD got absolutely spanked in game 1 and I don't think that if billy the kid and JT had of been playing it would have made one bit of difference, NSW just played harder and wanted it more.

Hess, Wallace even Brenton Lawrence to stiffen up the middle a bit, although I hope the renowned loyalty for pick and stick stays true.

Got my stadium ticket and jersey ready to go for game 2, any other ozcardtraders watching our series win next Wednesday at the ground?

Been offered corporate tickets but will choose to watch it with my mates who have suffered with me for years.....

Feck the refs, feck Hayne, feck JT, feck Qld and feck physics. Lol but seriously what a great game to be there! They were giving out packs of 2013 traders outside the stadium haha

Feck playing the ball properly, feck staying inside the touchlines

Awesome defence by the Blues, we had to work for it!

Slightly off-topic, but is anyone else watching less games like me because the rules keep changing (or inconsistent refs)

The rules change based on field position and time left as well which is bloody annoying. But then fecking idiots like phil gould keep implying that because it is state of origin certain rules should be ignored by the ref and don't matter because it is a big game.

Feck playing the ball properly, feck staying inside the touchlines

Awesome defence by the Blues, we had to work for it!
yes Dave, that game had it all.
That was one of the best games for a long time.
There will be a lot of bruised boys today.
now the hype all over again for 3 weeks.
Commentators are overrated.

Only just resurfaced after a long week, Origin seems so long ago now.

I wish I could forget it but 3 things stick in my mind; Hayne not passing to Morris to seal the win / Graham missing McGuire that led to a try and Graham stripping the ball when NSW had QLD pinned and going no where.

Well done to the Qlders they now how to stay in a game and punish a team who goes of the boil.

Game 3 will be an epic.

Cheers
Ross

Back
Top Bottom