State of Origin inspired Giveaway

Ok..........so IF the Blues are lucky enough to win game 1 tonight at Suncorp, I will giveaway a 2013 Elite Future Star Signature of Jacob Miller #089/105.

All you have to do to enter is reply to this thread and IF the Blues win, and that's a big IF. I will give away the card. If QLD win I keep it to sell..............lol

IMG_0001.jpg IMG_0002.jpg

Dave

OK so lets turn this comp up a notch.......If QLD win Game 1 I will hang onto the future star............because if NSW win the series then all members who are in the comp will go in the draw for both NSW SOO future star sigs.
The odds of pulling one of these cards would be higher than NSW winning tonight.

Count me in, if NSW win it will be because of Hayne and the forward pack. If they lose we will blame the doggies players :thumbsup:

Ok, so I dropped the list of names into random.org, randomized it 7 times and the winner is
@Croz..........pls send me a PM with your address and I will post the card out immediately. Also if the blues win the series you will automatically get the second NSW SOO future star.

Dave

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom