State Cricket Cards Checklists

The missing Hayden and Harris cards have been added to the checklist. Do let me know if you find other errors and of course I'll double-check my data entry compared to Chris' list.

For those of you who are playing along at home - I have made one correction to my checklist of Queensland cards. I had a superfluous entry for Matthew Anderson in 2003-04 which I have removed.

@Pokey - I have two cards which I did not find on your checklist ...

bulls0203_jurgensen.jpg

bulls_feldman.jpg

Hi All,

I have just done some research on Shane Jurgensen. He debuted for WA in 1998-99, played for Tasmania from 2001-2003 and then Queensland from 2003-04 to 2006. The card will then be from the 2003-04 set.

As for the Feldman card, I was unaware of this one as well. I do fear that there may be 1 or 2 others that are missing from this set but nobody has been able to clarify this for me.

If anybody has the above 2 cards I would be happy to buy them from you.

Cheers
Chris

Thanks Dan,

Will update my records. You don't have any of these spare by any chance.

Cheers
Chris

Hi All,

Now starting to wonder if there was a 2004-05 Qld Set and that it was the 2003-04 set used for a 3rd time plus the additions of Watson, Rimmington and Philipson. I might contact the people I have been speaking to and see if I can't get any more info out of them.

The reason I say this is that there are sets all the way from 1994-95 through to 2009-10 with the exception of 2004-05. I am also starting to wonder this due to the precedent from 2000-01 to 2003-04 where they simply used the same card from the previous season and removed the players that had retired. They are only my theories

Any new news that I can get on this I will post here.

Cheers
Chris

Last edited:
Hi Dan,

Can you please send me a scan of the backs of the Watson, Rimmington and Phillipson cards. The picture above makes it a bit hard to read.

I have put out some feelers out to see if we can't finally work out the mystery of the Queensland Cricket issued cards.

Cheers
Chris

Last edited:
Hi Dan,

Can you please send me a clear scan of the backs of the Watson, Rimmington and Phillipson cards. My sources would like to see the info on the back.

Cheers
Chris

@Pokey Just found I have an Awesome Blues card for David Freedman in my collection. I think on your checklist it was listed as Richard Freedman. Could you please double-check?

Hey Naz,

My apologies. I just checked the card and it is for David Freedman.

Also I have been meaning to mention about the 1995-96 ACB Player Cards. There are actually 12 cards and not 11. There is a card for Glenn McGrath.

Thanks for bringing this to my attention.

Cheers
Chris

A news update on State Issued Cards.

Below are 3 new discoveries.

1. Ian Healy - 1996-97 ACB Cricket Card Set
2. Jo-Anna Kenney (batting) and Jo-Anna Kenney (keeping) both from Southern Redbacks 1997-98 set
3 Carl Rackemann from the 2003-04 set

These are what they look like.

Ian Healy.jpg

Jo-Anna Kenney (2).jpg

Jo-Anna Kenney.jpg

Carl Rackemann.jpg

Hi Dan,

Can you please send me a scan of the backs of the Watson, Rimmington and Phillipson cards. The picture above makes it a bit hard to read.

I have put out some feelers out to see if we can't finally work out the mystery of the Queensland Cricket issued cards.

Cheers
Chris
Sorry it's a bit late lol. Also did fronts as last ones were not really clear.

6F8FD1DC-8783-42A3-8A1A-4F292FED6E28.jpeg
DB4F49AA-0D36-447D-8EF0-8E501910B5B0.jpeg
81F285EF-2BF5-4950-B844-6F773EF0C5B0.jpeg
5B9DBB6D-9522-4FDC-B055-C1273AF17F10.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom