Stargate Trading Card Game (TCG/CCG) - Promo Cards

Bridger

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Daniel
eBay User
wyatt_aleksic
Hi all,

I'm looking to acquire the following Stargate TCG promo cards in order to complete my collection.

1P5 - Thor, Asgard Ally
1P7 - Oma Desala, Guide to Ascension

2P2 - Cronus, God of Fate
2P8 - Daniel Jackson, Ascended Being

3P3 - Heru'ur, Shrewd Rival
3P4 - Daniel Jackson, Prior of the Ori
3P7 - Prometheus, The X-303

4P1 - Iratus Bug

I’m also interested in tracking down Demo A and Demo B decks that were released in the lead up to the official release of the TCG cards. The demo decks have a white backing instead of the usual printed backing, and they are labelled in the bottom right corner as either Demo A or B.

Please comment or send me a message if you happen to have any of the above cards :)

Thanks,

Daniel

Last edited:

Gizmocollector

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Luke
Hi all,

I'm looking to acquire the following Stargate TCG promo cards in order to complete my collection.

1P5 - Thor, Asgard Ally
1P7 - Oma Desala, Guide to Ascension

2P2 - Cronus, God of Fate
2P8 - Daniel Jackson, Ascended Being

3P3 - Heru'ur, Shrewd Rival
3P4 - Daniel Jackson, Prior of the Ori
3P7 - Prometheus, The X-303

4P1 - Iratus Bug

I’m also interested in tracking down Demo A and Demo B decks that were released in the lead up to the official release of the TCG cards. The demo decks have a white backing instead of the usual printed backing, and they are labelled in the bottom right corner as either Demo A or B.

Please comment or send me a message if you happen to have any of the above cards :)

Thanks,

Daniel
Hey Daniel , I have a full set of 32 cards the demo A deck see pictures ,

How much was you thinking of paying ?

AD790C91-74DC-413F-BE91-34DC26FA4221.jpeg

36D1B808-5441-4A4D-B41E-1D4B66639257.jpeg

FDEBB1A3-77AF-482C-A857-0EFE62B1DF2E.jpeg

Bridger

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Daniel
eBay User
wyatt_aleksic
I actually just acquired a Demo A deck, however I’m curious to see if all of the Demo A deck cards are the same.

I’ll take some photos of my cards tonight and perhaps you can tell me if you happen to have some cards that I don’?

I don’t suppose you have any of the promo cards that I’m looking for, or even the Demo B deck?

ozgameshop FOR THE GAMERS
Top Bottom