Star Wars SOLO, GoT7 and some other stuff

AusRam

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Trevor
I know, I can't help myself, Topps release some new Star Wars junk and I have to buy it, oh well, such is life! ;)

The cards are your pretty standard "give away no plot" sort of thing. I probably did fairly well as the Chewie is probably the best Auto, and this is the /99 version. Would have liked a sketch in there somewhere, but shouldn't complain. I hate these manufactured patches at the best of times, but these ones are real junk, the patch part itself is more sticker than patch. Also got 3 pink parallels /99 and a gold/yellow /10.

0618a (Medium).jpg

The main reason for placing an order was to get a few boxes of Game of Thrones S7. Even though it's a weak release by most accounts, I wanted to keep the run going so I'll have the base sets. In the end I did pretty okay as I got one of the rarest EL's. I also have one of these coming from a US break, so once I'm sure that arrives I'll sell one to recoup some funds. Also managed to nab one of the Gold Valyrian Steel expansions which might return some funds as well.

0618c (Medium).jpg

And seeing I sold my 1/1 proof High Tek from the last order for $100, I went another 3. Nothing great, but the first two Autos will go in the PC, the third is a dupe. The colors might return some funds I hope.

0618b (Medium).jpg

Lastly I had to feed my Arrow addiction seeing they were on special. Still chasing that Uber Rare auto of Stephen Amell in the Season 4 release. No joy, but happy my girl Katie showed up again, that's my 4th auto of hers. Already have the other two Autos, and the prop card, but the other relics are new, so all in all pretty good.

0618d (Medium).jpg

Nice work, can't believe you nabbed another Dempsie! I may be interested when it arrives if you want to save some fees.

You were very brave to gamble on Solo. Great job on the Chewie

Thanks mate.

Yeah, let you know when the Dempsie becomes available if you like.

Congrats on your #1 over at BO....I got totally hosed on my three picks...first is at 86!! Still I did okay today so maybe it evens out...

Yeah, the roll of the dice is fickle, but those archive breaks are amazing. People were picking VLs with picks over 100 in the last break. Quite a different story in the case breaks.

I hope the archive breaks will continue for a while

GoT looks nice. Simple white fade area for the auto looks good. All the bball stuff is always pushing for different ways/places to put the auto, use stickers etc. Great stuff.

Back
Top Bottom