Star Wars Rogue One Series 2, Arrow 3 and others!

AusRam

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Trevor
Bought a bunch of boxes and had a bit of a Break Fest this afternoon. All in all, pretty happy with how I did.

First off 3 x Star Wars High Tek - Not great, but a bonus auto and a Jyn numbered isn't so bad.

Next up 3 x Rogue One Mission Briefings. These were cheap so I figured I'd have a go. Unfortunately I got Jetted, but hey, a Yakface ain't so bad ! At least he's an original trilogy auto I didn't have. Printing plate is nice as I do collect them - "These aren't the Droids you're looking for...."

The main reason I ordered was I wanted to get some Arrow season 3. Auto's weren't too great though the Cox is nice. Good to get an SP Costume card and the plate isn't too bad.

Lastly I nabbed 4 boxes of Rogue One Series 2 at the release price, and I'm glad I did. Really happy with the results. Sure, I would have like a Felicity Jones, but 2 main characters is a pretty good result from 4 boxes. The Whitaker is /50. Sketches are by Shaoe Siong, Jamie Cosley, Corey Galal and Roy Cover. Amazing detail on the Cover, but it has me wondering if there's a torso out there somewhere to match? Lastly a Deathtrooper patch which is /50. Great product, wish I'd bought more now, but still stoked at what I pulled.

Thanks for looking !

Back
Top Bottom