Star Wars Illustrated

P-Dawg

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Poli
Broke my 4 boxes, I think I did pretty well . Glad I didn't buy a case as I get reasonable cards and the release isn't that great. My hits were

- Panoramic Sketch
- Film Cel
- Printing plate
- Peter Mayhew Sketch auto

not bad for a 4 box break

If anyone else break these yell out as I need some "Destroy Death Star Mission". Have plenty of other inserts to trade.
sw illustrated.JPG

Peter Mayhew sketch/auto is nice to get, the other one is okay but a pity you didn't get a colour one. Apparently the artists were really rushed in this set due to Topps being ridiculous with their demands so many sketches were unfinished or done in as simple a manner as they could to make the deadline. Seems it's brought the over all quality of the sketches down and there are a lot of the plain pencil pieces around.

Peter Mayhew sketch/auto is nice to get, the other one is okay but a pity you didn't get a colour one. Apparently the artists were really rushed in this set due to Topps being ridiculous with their demands so many sketches were unfinished or done in as simple a manner as they could to make the deadline. Seems it's brought the over all quality of the sketches down and there are a lot of the plain pencil pieces around.

Why does it not surprise me with Topps!

Back
Top Bottom