Star wars High Tek

omerta

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Alex
eBay User
compooter2
Busted three boxes on Cherry Collectables happy i got the Bobba moments of power that one ill keep the rest are all for sale

IMG_0073.JPG

IMG_0071.JPG

IMG_0074.JPG

IMG_0070.JPG

Yeah, it's fun to break, auto's, lots of different versions and 1/1's, I could break it all day, but the boxes have certainly leapt in price now!

Did you check for base variations ?

didnt get any character variations not sure on which ones are definitely the rare patterns because a couple of sights have had different opinions but from what i can tell i have jabba the hutt with vaders tie fighter pattern and luminara unduli with tie fighter front

Okay, there are 5 background patterns for each of the two halves (low and high numbered). Patterns 1 and 2 are equally common at 24 or 25 per case, pattern 3 is 12 per case, pattern 4 is 6 per case and pattern 5 is 3 per case. Usually the split between high/low numbering is excellent. Because patterns 1 and 2 have almost equal rarity, there is no good numbering system. This site is best http://www.cardboardconnection.com/2015-topps-star-wars-high-tek-variations (hit the base patterns tab) for seeing clearly the patterns and what they are.

Much of the confusion is because that site initially got the rarity incorrect and mixed up a pattern 1 with a pattern 3, but it seems to be right now. Correct rarity is:

Common (11-12 per case):
> Emperor's Throne Room
> Carbon Freezing Chamber
> Star Destroyer
> Millenium Falcon
Uncommon (6 per case)
> Hoth Tactical
> Reactor Core
Rare (3 per case)
> Vader's Tie Fighter
> Tie Fighter Front
Rarest (1 or 2 per case)