Star Wars Galaxy 7 group buy breaks

I was very lucky to pull the sketchagraph from only 2 boxes. Will be interested to know who the actor is.

the beer auto is an excellent hit, especially because Doyle did such an interesting sketch for it. Even the seasholls is a reasonable hit, i don't like the style myself, but her characters have been selling for moderate prices

These are really cool... looking at $$$ on ebay US they r going from like $4 to $200, is this depending on detail or who did the drawing... alot seem to be 1/1 but there are a few of the same????

Devo if u r keen to sell i like that "ho hum" boba fett... not that i know the 1st thing on these cards but it looks cool n i like the fett

These are really cool... looking at $$$ on ebay US they r going from like $4 to $200, is this depending on detail or who did the drawing... alot seem to be 1/1 but there are a few of the same????

Depends on the artist rarity, sketch 'quality' (detail but also style, colour) and what's sketched (some characters more popular than others). Almost all are 1/1, though some of the high volume artists may do a few that are similar.

interesting Doyle sketchagraph i like how it mimics the NBA/ MLB logos :)
the second sketch is Beck Seashols i believe

Back
Top Bottom