Star Wars Galaxy 6 MAIL!

Dangerskillz

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Stephan
Thought i would go for photos instead of scans this time around.....anyway here are some recent trades and purchases
P4010008.jpg

Two Proctors although not puzzle cards are united once again in a topical sense! (thanks Jen!)
You all remember I pulled the Death Star and realised his friend would look great next to him :D
These two might really persuade me to take up a Star Wars planet's PC...
P4010002.jpg

2 piece Boba Fett puzzle card by David Day (a scoundrel art forum member helped me out with the top half)
My first puzzle card completed..

Very happy day for my collection :p

I have a whole bunch of other mail that has come through for March....Autos, sketches and costume cards..
When i get around to scanning them all i will post

Thanks for looking guys..! :thumbsup:

Awesome awesome pickups :)

Wish i could get stuck into more than 1 pc, would love to do some major non sports chases, along with the boozer pc but it always seems to take over :lol:

Cheers!
I'm trying out a couple of currently small sketch card PC's at the moment basically I'm thinking of having 9 card's each in the PC's..
So when you put them in a display folder they flow nicely from page to page evenly :)

I've pretty much given up on all my sport PC's.. I just don't have the patience with being let down like i have with sport breaks in the past :( Personally the time and skill artists put into sketch cards (and sometimes don't for that matter) are just better value for busting in my opinion! My opinion anyway.

Nice 2 piece puzzle sketch - i like the ideas of puzzle sketches (difficult of course to get that missing piece/s)
A sense of accomplishment when you get 2 cards re united , well done !!

Both the pair and the puzzle look excellent together. It's also nice that you pulled one of the cards from each pair - it's so much more satisfying to break and trade rather than just buy something.

Both the pair and the puzzle look excellent together. It's also nice that you pulled one of the cards from each pair - it's so much more satisfying to break and trade rather than just buy something.
Can't agree more. The David Day i actually paid for using the same amount i sold the Matt Busch lego sketch i pulled...so it worked out well.

Back
Top Bottom