Star Wars Galactic Files Reborn Case Break

AusRam

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Trevor
Well I weakened and pre-ordered a case of this after seeing the checklist had all the big names in it. Feel a bit conned to be honest, as it turns out they're in really low numbers and mine was a pretty ordinary case really. You'd think you should get at least one "name" auto in a 12 box case.

Auto's - no big names, an auto plate of one of the more annoying characters, LOL, only one gold auto and the best auto might actually be a voice actor for an animated character who is probably better known for other gigs! Interestingly the Auto plate and other plate were in the same box!

The second plate might be the best card in the case to be honest. Three gold inserts/base, two of which are pretty cool.

Sketches were for the most part very good, only 2 probably fell short of the mark a bit. Artists are Michael "Locoduck" Duron, Phil Hassewer, Jason Sobol, Kaela Croft, Lak Lim and Brandon "B.Done" Blevins

And of course the usual bunch of medallions. If you're gonna get them I suppose getting a couple of Jyns isn't so bad. Lastly the best of the purples.

All in all pretty disappointing to be honest.

Not great...though still not as bad as my recent 40th Anniversary case

Hopefully my boxes arrive in next few days. Will post results once I bust them

Yeah, was really hoping for a good Auto though...hopefully be able to move a few, not many keepers amongst it...

Good luck with yours mate ! :thumbsup:

Some good cards there. A couple of plates and the base card set is not too bad but i feel your dissapointment. Got first pick in a 2 case break and not one high end auto .
Shame about the medallions , basiclly the same as the previous Rogue one set

Yeah, there's a huge drop off from the top tier auto's to the rest, and the top tier look like they're very rare. I was lucky enough to pick up the #1 pick in a case break and came away with a Tudyk auto, which was the best of the two cases. Agree they could have done something new with the medallions as well.

Don't think I've seen a Hamill or Ford auto surface yet...

some nice cards there but surely you are due for some better luck sooner rather then later, or is it time to give up on the star wars products?,

The one saving grace with Star Wars stuff is that it usually sells. Sometimes it might take a while - I'm still selling 2015 stuff on ebay. Certainly not making a lot on them, but at least they're moving.

I'll likely keep one of the auto's, the Luke plate a couple of the sketches and gold parallels, but will be selling most of it. When it comes to the base auto's there wasn't much in this product that interests me.
Might just have to wait for the market to calm down a bit, it's pretty flooded at the moment and a lot of the collectors are probably tapped out buying stuff.

Back
Top Bottom