Star Wars Force Unleashed II

Dangerskillz

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Stephan
So who's excited about this?

I cant wait...loved the first game. Very keen to play and see how the plot unwinds on the sequal with Star Killer escaping captivity from Vader on Kamino and believing he is a clone of his former self.

Released late October i believe..

this is the first star wars game ive actually liked, all action!! lol not a big star wars fan.. but pretty pumped for the second one also.. imma check if the demo is on psn! lol

yeah was trying to find that thread..

Same..the USB starkiller is pretty cool haha

cant wait! easily my most anticipated game...even more so then black ops.

Picked my copy up today...decided to get the collectors edition because in a nut for this game.

Really happy with it so far after playing 2 levels..game play is basically the same but with a few differences in controls. I love the ability to jedi mind trick stormtroopers

Story has got me hooked so far.

I got collectors edition too. Ended up preordering from EB games with the Ralph mcquarrie Starkiller/Skywalker concept art costume. Did you get this with yours?

I'm to the last level now. Going to play through a couple of times on Easy then move up te levels.

Looks like you get points for destroying random crap which contributes to increasing powers.

Was fairly dissapointed with the game overall....very quick to finish and a bit bland in some aspects especially the end fight with Vader was quite average and lacklustre.

Not a total loss i guess... I liked some of the new elements the game brought plus some of the levels especially the fight with the Gorog and the extra Main menu challenges are quite fun and actually challenging.

It felt like it didn't live up to the same level as the original though :(

Back
Top Bottom