Star Wars cards

rainz

GEELONG CATS MEMBER & COLLECTOR
Real Name
Sir Dan
eBay User
Hi all,
A couple of years ago I received a bag full of star wars cards in a trade, but never got around to checking them out, till today.
I have no idea what they are, but they range from 1995 - 2001.
any information on these would be great.
here is a pic of one of them:

They're from what was called Star Wars Customizable Card Game by Decipher. Came out in the mid 90's and I think there's been a heap of expansions after the initial set. Not sure of their values, but yell out if you find out, as I'm pretty sure I have a complete set of the first release around here somewhere ! :)

Some are worth a heap of $ if they are super rare. I'm currently after a heap;) so if you are selling ..

sorry, been away. i have heaps for trade or sale. just have to find them.

If any one has Qui gon jin (al) URF from Reflections 3 or Imperial Class Star Destroyer (tournament foil) please let me know. Last 2 to complete my whole set. Have numerous rares available

can anyone tell me what the difference between all the cards are?
there is red, green blue, black, grey cards. some with white borders, some black borders and a couple pictures sideways with writing both ways.
is there a way to sort them out and what ones are rare or are they all just commons?

The black boarder cards are the limited edition cards and white boarder Unlimited. As for the colours vehicles are blue , weapons green, characters grey interupt and effect cards red. location cards are normally sideways.
For a complete list of all cards try http://www.scribd.com/doc/169002287/Star-Wars-CCG-Master-Card-List . This will let you know which are rares , commons, uncommons ect. Each set released had a different symbol under the number on the top right of the card excpt the premier edition

Back
Top Bottom