Star Wars Black & White and High Tek...and more Arrow

AusRam

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Trevor
Finally relented and bought some B & W. Nothing great at all, the sketch is by Brad Hudson. Also went 3 High Tek's as they were cheap...probably shouldn't have bothered there either LOL. And still chipping away at the Arrow Auto's and Relics. No big names and I got a couple I already had, but still added a few to the PC that I needed, so not too bad. The Felicity dual was a bonus...

Breaks 0318c.jpg

Breaks 0318.jpg

Breaks 0318b.jpg

I couldn't resist just ordered myself

a box of Last Jedi, Journey to Last Jedi, High Tek and Galactic files reborn whilst they were on sale...will post break results once I receive

Also pre-ordered 4 boxes of the new galactic files

Star wars black & White already discounted...must be struggling for sales on this release

Maybe this is why the boxes were discounted :(

Fortunately got 3 hits in the Last Jedi box and love the sketch

IMG_0642.JPG
IMG_0642.JPG
IMG_0643.JPG
IMG_0644.JPG
IMG_0645.JPG

Yeah, that TLJ sketch is pretty nice - who is it by? And I think I'd be shattered pulling the R2 auto as I'd be thinking I pulled a Kenny Baker!

It's unfortunate so many Star Wars boxes just fail to deliver much these days, worth a shot at a good price, but even then more often than not the results as disappointing.

But we still keep trying, so maybe we're to blame LOL!

I'm tempted to try a few more B & W soon though, only because they're down to $50 or so and there's no chance of pulling a prequel or animated auto...

Back
Top Bottom