St George TCM set ?

hobo

Kogarah to Kiama
OZCT Supporter
Real Name
Ross
I believe some of these may have seen the light of day, if anyone has a STG set and wants to sell or trade I would be keen.

Also if anyone even has some photos they could share of the set I would be grateful. Understand if you want discretion simply PM me and Ill provide an email address. I like to maintain a photo database of everything released.

Cheers
Ross

TCM Sports were a NRL merchandise reseller and they released an oversized autograph card without understanding the terms and condition of the use of the photos who are now out of business (from what i understand anyway). They officially released 8/16 teams the othe 8 teams were printed and orders taken but were never released.

Photo's courtesy of Dans NRL who still has some of the original 8 teams for sale his website can be found here:

http://www.dansnrlcollectables.com/

l_2015%20tcm%20new%20signing%20cards0067.jpg
l_2015%20tcm%20new%20signing%20cards0020.jpg

Cheers
Ross

TCM Sports were a NRL merchandise reseller and they released an oversized autograph card without understanding the terms and condition of the use of the photos who are now out of business (from what i understand anyway). They officially released 8/16 teams the othe 8 teams were printed and orders taken but were never released.

Photo's courtesy of Dans NRL who still has some of the original 8 teams for sale his website can be found here:

Cheers
Ross

Cheers
Ross
THanks mate I still have my eels set in its original wrapping

But did they also release the extra cards for those 8 teams?

I have the original Souths set, and the end of season additions to the set.

Yes the extra cards were also done for the "other" 8 teams.

Dragging this thread back up as I am sure there will be some interested people with new info (well for me anyway). I can confirm that they did also issue the additional "New Signing Cards" for St George.

So not only did they release the original set but also the additional players for the 8 teams that were never originally released.

Regards
Ross

2015 TCM New signings back.png

2015 TCM New signings.png

Dragging this thread back up as I am sure there will be some interested people with new info (well for me anyway). I can confirm that they did also issue the additional "New Signing Cards" for St George.

So not only did they release the original set but also the additional players for the 8 teams that were never originally released.

Regards
Ross

2015 TCM New signings back.png

2015 TCM New signings.png
Ross, did you still need these.

Back
Top Bottom