South Australia, Adelaide

Hi folks, am new here but this thread immediately caught my eye.
Am a South Aussie but live in Port Lincoln.
Head over to Adelaide a few times each year to go to the footy, so would be great to meet some fellow collectors (only thing for me is timing and location of meet ups - somewhere central in city would be easier as I usually stay with family at Taperoo when over there and don't have a car when there).
Collect any Port footy cards, and also have a fair size collection of NBA cards, but no real focus on NBA PC atm.
Could bring some decent non Port footy cards and a good selection of NBA jersey's, auto's, graded cards, etc as trade bait.
Like the idea of working together on a group break, so would definitely be interested in that (depending on finances at time of decision).

Whos going to the toy fair? Ill be there saturday looking for any tmnt, lego and bball cards

He guys my son and i are going to be there selling let me know if there is something specific i might be able to bring for you. I mainly deal in football cards but i will also have Simpsons, star wars, some model cars and toys

cheers guys

FB_IMG_1455868949313.jpg

I have just booked my table. I will have loads of Non-sport boxes, Autographs and Wardrobes. Star Wars, Arrow, Agents of Shield, WWE, James Bond. I can't wait. Do stop by and say hello!

I have just booked my table. I will have loads of Non-sport boxes, Autographs and Wardrobes. Star Wars, Arrow, Agents of Shield, WWE, James Bond. I can't wait. Do stop by and say hello!
Mugsy, what do you have in Arrow cards, my son is looking to finish his set, I am looking to finish some star wars sets from early days.
Will see you there on the friday night.
Dave.

Back
Top Bottom