Real Name
Ant
eBay User
ant2435
COMC User
awoj21
Hey all
Haven’t posted on here for awhile.
Just thought I’d share a recent pick up.
Another Skybox Autographics Centurymarks.
That’s 11 our if the 100 made, always looking for more and any spoons you think i might like

A5D2E73D-1110-4589-85C4-23F51E865C93.jpeg

3A040EC7-F439-487D-BA22-7BDD18465FC6.jpeg
A66BA43E-B4B1-4635-9CF6-F115C6FFABF2.jpeg

Weatherspoon was one of the couple of century marks I used to have but unfortunately sold it a number of years ago. I always liked his auto.

I stumbled across this post and was amazed to see the awesome spoon collection. While I haven't collect NBA for a very long time - Weatherspoon was the player I collected (Mainly cause I couldn't afford to go for the bigger names and my friends were happy to give them to me). I was inspired to dig out the old folder of cards and relive my younger days of spoon chasing. So behold the amazing Weatherspoon collection of 14 year old me. The Flight team was my favorite card - I remember buying two packs with the dream of puling that exact card and low and behold in the second pack there it was. Great times and congratulations on the amazing collection of the best player to collect - (as judged by me when I was a lot younger).
IMG_6833.jpg
IMG_6834.jpg
IMG_6835.jpg
IMG_6837.jpg
IMG_6838.jpg
IMG_6839.jpg
IMG_6832.jpg

I stumbled across this post and was amazed to see the awesome spoon collection. While I haven't collect NBA for a very long time - Weatherspoon was the player I collected (Mainly cause I couldn't afford to go for the bigger names and my friends were happy to give them to me). I was inspired to dig out the old folder of cards and relive my younger days of spoon chasing. So behold the amazing Weatherspoon collection of 14 year old me. The Flight team was my favorite card - I remember buying two packs with the dream of puling that exact card and low and behold in the second pack there it was. Great times and congratulations on the amazing collection of the best player to collect - (as judged by me when I was a lot younger).
IMG_6833.jpg
IMG_6834.jpg
IMG_6835.jpg
IMG_6837.jpg
IMG_6838.jpg
IMG_6839.jpg
IMG_6832.jpg
Thanks mate, good to see a fellow spoon fan

Back
Top Bottom