Something a bit random

meeda13

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Lucas
eBay User
meeda13
Bit of a random thing to put on, but is this new? Just got something back today and came in a purple folder. Usually comes in green or blue. Quite like it to be honest

32E7F75B-D75C-488A-9027-E5D474075B07.jpeg

Last edited:
collectables of the future??
I have light & dark grey, Green, dark blue (one with SELECT CARDS on front), black with the Select sign on back, dark purple (could be the same as previously shown)

collectables of the future??
I have light & dark grey, Green, dark blue (one with SELECT CARDS on front), black with the Select sign on back, dark purple (could be the same as previously shown)
Interesting... I’ve only got 3 different colours, but then again I haven’t been sending redemptions up until recently

Haha wow.. I’d imagine that the ones with the star not coloured in are slightly older, but could be wrong. These are the only variations I have, and have done a bit of a hack job on trying to fully take off the sticky tape on a few of them

45952B43-0B6A-488E-8F7E-5BE436348F6A.jpeg

fully take off the sticky tape on a few of them .....I use eucalptus oil

Shuey...your black is on the front flap/mine is on the back ...which one is the error ???
Hmm, I am missing Red & Light blue and the Black select on flap.. looks like I need them for the set:D

fully take off the sticky tape on a few of them .....I use eucalptus oil

Shuey...your black is on the front flap/mine is on the back ...which one is the error ???
Hmm, I am missing Red & Light blue and the Black select on flap.. looks like I need them for the set:D
Yeah might try that

Back
Top Bottom