Some Ultimate Signature's and Iverson inserts PC

GoldenBoy23

Iverson Collector
Real Name
Gabriel
Hi OZ, wanted to share what I have acquired last week. and again addition to my growing any year/any player ultimate signature chase. + Iverson for the PC inserts.
TFL. :p

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

iverson allstar.jpg

iverson reflections.jpg

iverson star power supreme.jpg

It's a classy looking set to chase, a couple of members were doing it too so you may be able to get some off them if they've given up the chase...can't remember who but you should be able to search for it. :D Nice pickups!

It's a classy looking set to chase, a couple of members were doing it too so you may be able to get some off them if they've given up the chase...can't remember who but you should be able to search for it. :D Nice pickups!

thanks mate, il kip tab on those.

thanks all for the comment guys. :D

Hi mate nice mailday.

RE the 04/05 Ultimate Sigs, are they all un-numbered? I know the gold series goes to the jersey number, but would have thought the other one goes to something. I just picked up a Ray Allen for US$17 dlvd from US. There is another Ray on there from Italy for US$22 + dlv if you need it for the chase.

Are you chasing the gold ones also? What price range do they normally go for?

Hi mate nice mailday.

RE the 04/05 Ultimate Sigs, are they all un-numbered? I know the gold series goes to the jersey number, but would have thought the other one goes to something. I just picked up a Ray Allen for US$17 dlvd from US. There is another Ray on there from Italy for US$22 + dlv if you need it for the chase.

Are you chasing the gold ones also? What price range do they normally go for?

hi mate not all 04-05 ultimate sigs. are numbered, and im not chasing the parallel auto's, im only after with base auto's., all year of ultimate signature have parallel cards depending on their jersey number. like the kobe /8 which is unpriced. and some are SP auto's also which is unpriced, parallel ones's usually go for 1.5x or 2x the base hi BV. :) and about the ray allen, no worries at all because I can find it here locally. tnx. :D

Back
Top Bottom