Some cards i got back today from BGS

BG32

OzCardTrader
Real Name
steve
eBay User
http://myworld.ebay.com.au/memphisbleak1
Overall i was happy with the grades i got for my cards that i sent, believing they were all in near mint-mint+ or higher condition. Most are graded 9,mint with 10 auto. A Few lower than expected. Alot .5 off a higher grade and some 9 autos.
Check them all out in my BGS bucket. Here's a few.
[hide]
IMG_5478.jpg
[/hide]
[hide]
IMG_5479.jpg
[/hide]
[hide]
IMG_5485.jpg
[/hide]
[hide]
IMG_5487.jpg
[/hide]

My next mailday should be 4 boxes of Gold Standard i ordered from DA Card World, due by the end of the month i hope!

Some nice grades. However that first box has more than 4 cards in it, so what else is there

Not sure why you'd want to grade most of those... but some nice stuff there

Yeah some are not expensive cards but, mostly pc players n good way to keep them in that condition. Still got alot of other cards just in one touches n top loaders that I'll leave that way.

---------- Post added 11-06-2011 at 08:22 PM ----------

Some nice grades. However that first box has more than 4 cards in it, so what else is there

The rest are in my bucket below (BGS cards)
Thanks

Thanks mate. Yeah I noticed on close inspection just before sending to bgs.when out of one touch the left side was very slightly turned up. But hard to see. The slightest lil thing can bring the whole card down. I don't know how any one can get a 10 with 3 10's and a 9.5 minimum.

I'd be too scared to post a package like that (insured or otherwise) - but impressive slabs, Russell Exqusiite is nasty!

nice mate...can i bust them for u? u wont ever get 10's of BGS until you continually send stuff in all the time and slip a hundred in there for their troubles cos their corrupt pieces of ****e! f u to BGS!

Back
Top Bottom