some cards for sale, many more available.

Keen on the jwh signature card and the 2016 roosters case card

I’m keen to buy depending the price your looking for, Ok cool thanks mate

I’m keen to buy depending the price your looking for, Ok cool thanks mate
Daniel, I have the following cards for you.
Nathan Merritt
pride of the league
2008 champions
2008 centenary
2009 champions
2011 champions
2011 strike
2012 gold card
2012 promo card
2013 traders 142
2014 traders parallel
2014 power play
2014 elite

Anthony Mundine
1994 series 2-97
1995 series 1 /124.
1995 series 1 rated rookies /188
1995 Dynamic impact, extreme half 38/110

Wes Patten
1995 series 2, 156
1996 series 1, 95.
all posted registered for $55.

Daniel, are you wanting any or all of these cards, if no contact is made before weeks end they go back into the boxes and stay there, I have way to many people wanting cards or saying they want them and have piles of cards sitting around waiting for people to pay for them when they could be going to someone else.
sorry bloke this is the way it is,
I have had way to many people saying they want cards and I am spending way too much time going thru them all to have them sitting around taking up bench space.

have added heaps more for sale.

Can I buy the Thurston round 24 in focus card please

2017/18 show cards and pif cards added.

still have heaps available.

Daniel, I spoke with you about these cards back in early october, I gave you a price for all except blacklock, you have not made any contact since, they were all put back in there boxes, in you want them , you can make deposit into acc.
then I will have a look at the blacklock cards, I will then give you a price on them if you want them, you can pay for them and I will post together. Sorry bud, that is the way it is, my time is to valuable to be revisiting things and getting cards out boxes again when people do not follow thru.