Collecting UFC Bobbleheads
Real Name
Aron
eBay User
These Arrived today from the_all*Cards

was very happy with them.

Essien is for trade/sale

MY TWO FAVOURITE CARDS FROM THE SET

AND THE BIG ONE, ALTHOUGH TORRES AND VILLA ARE MY FAVOURITES THIS CARD HAS GONE WELL OVER $50 ON eBay SO I WAS VERY HAPPY WITH THE PRICE I GOT FROM ALL*CARDS

can someone please tell me how much the plastic cards are worth in the world cup cards..i think they are called ultra cards or something

Sick Villa & Torres! :D

Thanks there my two favourite players if anyone has any of their cards that i don't have in my new and very small pc found in my signature pm me.

@ Steven - thanks mate they dont quite out do you 3 immortal sigs + jersey cards in one mailday LOL

@ Brandor you would be doing well to get them at $2 but max $4

really? i thought they were the rarest card in the series..like 2 a box or something

no mate i usually get 1/2 packs when i bust them and yeh there around $3.50 on ebay.

Metal cards go for more because they are more popular

thanks guys they are referred to as metal cards they have that sort of effect in hand there is 22 of them i currently have 21 in my pc waiting on the last one i need Gerard from a guy on ebay i bought it thursday so hopefully i get it soon.

thanks guys they are referred to as metal cards they have that sort of effect in hand there is 22 of them i currently have 21 in my pc waiting on the last one i need Gerard from a guy on ebay i bought it thursday so hopefully i get it soon.

I just bought the cards that i needed..WHo did you buy yours off??

mine were bought off daytrademaremma, and sportscollectorscards

yeh i will ill put in the metallized cards album in my picasa which can be found in my sig when i get it

Back
Top Bottom