Quicksilver

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻)
Real Name
Rhys
eBay User
afterthebargains
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
The other half noticed that whilst we were on holidays up in Qld the Broncos would be having their members day at suncorp. So four memberships later we rocked up at suncorp and had a pretty decent day. I ended up getting a ball to get signed and ended up with:
Wayne Bennett, Justin Hodges, Alfie Langer, Thaiday, Kahu, Milford, Ofahengaue, Eden, Opacic, Arrow, Murphy, Isaako and Gillett.

Was plenty to keep the kids happy although the autograph line setup was a bit of a ballsup and could have been planned so much better. My father in law was in heaven getting to shake hands with Alfie, Thaiday and Bennett. Might organise holidays to line up with this every year! Will put a better pic up of the ball in a week or so already packed it to post home to myself :)

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
The other half noticed that whilst we were on holidays up in Qld the Broncos would be having their members day at suncorp. So four memberships later we rocked up at suncorp and had a pretty decent day. I ended up getting a ball to get signed and ended up with:
Wayne Bennett, Justin Hodges, Alfie Langer, Thaiday, Kahu, Milford, Ofahengaue, Eden, Opacic, Arrow, Murphy, Isaako and Gillett.

Was plenty to keep the kids happy although the autograph line setup was a bit of a ballsup and could have been planned so much better. My father in law was in heaven getting to shake hands with Alfie, Thaiday and Bennett. Might organise holidays to line up with this every year! Will put a better pic up of the ball in a week or so already packed it to post home to myself :)
Hasn't HodBulldogs
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom