Smudged signature

Ckozy

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Cameron Koczak
eBay User
camkozy87
Hi all,
I received my Nat Fyfe redemption card back from select this morning, the signature was smudged through the post.
does this de value the card?
Select have offered to re send the card but it could be 6 months before I receive it back.
9256A571-3335-4639-8324-F17DCE39ECE3.jpeg

As someone who has had a number of cards replaced it’s normally closer to two months.

As for a decrease in value, absolutely. Would you pay the same for a smudged signature if you were buying a card on the open market?

Hi all,
I received my Nat Fyfe redemption card back from select this morning, the signature was smudged through the post.
does this de value the card?
Select have offered to re send the card but it could be 6 months before I receive it back.
9256A571-3335-4639-8324-F17DCE39ECE3.jpeg
I have dealt with select in regards to redemption cards,and never waited anymore than a month.That was Rugby League cards.If they have to get the player to sign another card,that could be a differen matter.

I have dealt with select in regards to redemption cards,and never waited anymore than a month.That was Rugby League cards.If they have to get the player to sign another card,that could be a differen matter.

A redemption is not the same as a replacement card that needs to be sent overseas to be numbered again

If it's for your pc get it replaced as it doesn't matter how long it takes as going into your collection.

If it's to 're sell them get it replaced as the value will decrease significantly with smudge and make it very hard to sell. Probably would take you longer to find a buyer than it would to get replaced.

So overall conclusion......get it replaced hahaha

like most views expressed, no matter how long a replacement takes, it has nothing on having a devalued smudged sigh.
replace that bad boy

Similarly, I'd look at replacing

My experiences with Select with regards to card replacements (which has only been a couple of times) have been very good

Thanks everyone for your comments. I have sent it back to select today, so hopefully it wont be the full 6 months. Going by your comments they are pretty quick to re send.

Cheers!

Back
Top Bottom