Small Mailday - 2019

OMG

OzCardTrader
Real Name
OMG
Hey guys , hope everyone is doing well .

Just wanted to share a small mailday from the past few months , I was going to do a massive mailday post once my cards from COMC arrive but it would prob be too photo heavy so instead I'll be posting a few smaller maildays here and there .

Thanks for viewing , if you have any questions send me a PM + if you have any cards I collect ( see my sig ) please PM me :)!

Al Thornton /12 Exquisite by OMG Basketball Collection, on Flickr

Al Thornton Exquisite /12

IMG_0825 by OMG Basketball Collection, on Flickr

Prizm Gold - Blake Griffin & Chris Bosh

IMG_0847 by OMG Basketball Collection, on Flickr

IMG_0853 by OMG Basketball Collection, on Flickr

Al Horford Exquisite Box Auto /15

Landry Fields RC 1/1 Logoman by OMG Basketball Collection, on Flickr

Landry Fields RC 1/1 Logoman NT

Logoman by OMG Basketball Collection, on Flickr

Marcus Williams 1/1 Logoman

Jared Cunningham RC Immaculate Acetate 1/1 by OMG Basketball Collection, on Flickr

Jared Cunningham RC Immaculate Acetate 1/1

Sick stuff man! Double logoman, multiple 1/1s....and the Exqusiite Box is fantastic - where did you get your hands on something like that?

Those are some insane pick ups. Not sure what you paid now, but during is rookie season the Fields 1/1 would of cost a bundle. Love seeing the original Prizm golds as well!

Sick stuff man! Double logoman, multiple 1/1s....and the Exqusiite Box is fantastic - where did you get your hands on something like that?

Thanks I appreciate that , really love the box , great unique item

Those are some insane pick ups. Not sure what you paid now, but during is rookie season the Fields 1/1 would of cost a bundle. Love seeing the original Prizm golds as well!

Ye his cards were super expensive RC season , I just waited for him to become a bust and pick it up for cheap haha :cool::whistle: , whatever the player might be , at the end of the day still a RC logoman , Thanks

When I saw the first card my brain automatically made all the horfords in the post into thorntons. I kept thinking why did they have Thornton sign an exquisite box? Much more impressive once I figured it out 😁

Reactions: OMG
Back
Top Bottom