Slater Ultra Pro winners card 26/50

BLOWN8

Such is life!
Real Name
Darren
eBay User
dazza_1563
As some of you might know I recently picked up this Michael Slater Ultra Pro winners card 26/50 plus a complete 9 card puzzle set. Massive shout out to new Ozcardtrader member Jay Dee, not an easy card to find so very happy Jay Dee came alone with one for sale. Thanks mate.
I love chasing Futera Cricket cards with a twist so stoked to add this to my collection.
Sorry about the dull photos.

Thanks for looking.

As some of you might know I recently picked up this Michael Slater Ultra Pro winners card 26/50 plus a complete 9 card puzzle set. Massive shout out to new Ozcardtrader member Jay Dee, not an easy card to find so very happy Jay Dee came alone with one for sale. Thanks mate.
I love chasing Futera Cricket cards with a twist so stoked to add this to my collection.
Sorry about the dull photos.

Thanks for looking.

Your lucky day Dazz........ I remember bidding for one on ebay last year that ended up selling for $355 with the uncut sheet and 9 card puzzle.

Cheers
JC

Your lucky day Dazz........ I remember bidding for one on ebay last year that ended up selling for $355 with the uncut sheet and 9 card puzzle.

Cheers
JC

I remember that one, it was the first one I had seen for sale. Must have been a bidding war. Then another one popped up and the seller wanted similar money but it just wasn't selling.

Back
Top Bottom