Sketch Commision help

Jaames

Seahawks/Knicks/Liverpool
Real Name
Jaames
I'm wanting to get a few sketch cards commissioned and was wondering if you guys could point my in the direction of some good artists.

Really depends on whose style you like ?

I've done most of my commissions with Frank Kadar whose service and work has been fantastic. Hope to do a couple more in a week or two. Same goes for Ashleigh Popplewell. Have bought awesome art from Meghan Hetrick as well, but it wasn't commissioned. Check over on Scoundrel and Blowout as to who is open for commissions and see who you like. There's also a useful feedback thread on Blowout that can indicate artists you might want to avoid due to them not delivering or being terribly slow.

Last edited:
Really depends on whose style you like ?

I've done most of my commissions with Frank Kadar whose service and work has been fantastic. Hope to do a couple more in a week or two. Same goes for Ashleigh Popplewell. Have bought awesome art from Meghan Hetrick as well, but it wasn't commissioned. Check over on Scoundrel and Blowout as to who is open for commissions and see who you like. There's also a useful feedback thread on Blowout that can indicate artists you might want to avoid due to them not delivering or being terribly slow.

Thanks man, Blowout helped a lot. Find 2 artists i'm very interested in. Ted Dastick Jr and Scott Houseman. Have you dealt with either of them?

Thanks man, Blowout helped a lot. Find 2 artists i'm very interested in. Ted Dastick Jr and Scott Houseman. Have you dealt with either of them?

No, I haven't personally, but I know Ted is pretty active on forums, so doubt you'll have problems with him...

I've dealt with Ted - excellent. I also recommend Darren Chandler, particularly if you are doing comics characters. He does great layouts and his colours seem to glow.

Back
Top Bottom