Sketch and auto COMC mailday

ekalb

Raider Nation!!
Real Name
Shannan
eBay User
ekalbnz
Finally got a chance to scan the rest of these I received end of last week...

First up, 3 sketches from GOTG and 1 from Winter Soldier...

Ronan by Jason Crosby (love the work of this guy!) / King Cobra by David Hindelang (scan does not do this sketch justice)
Gamora? by Mark Penington (love the style of his sketches) / Groot by George Vega (took me ages to find a Groot sketch I really liked)

Another 3 random sketches...

Iron Patriot by Sal Abbinanti (another artist who's style I love!) from 2014 Marvel Premier
Rocket Raccoon by Elvin Hernadez (love the level of detail in this sketch) from Marvel Now!
Antman? by Jason Phillips (another artist who's style catches my eye for some reason and sells cheap!) from Thor

And finally 2 autos from Walking Dead Season 3...

Sarah Callies as Lori (thought it might have been listed on BIN too cheap by accident and not ship so was surprised when it arrived)
Norman Reedus as Daryl Dixon (one of my favourite characters and another auto that had a BIn too cheap to say no too!)

very nice sketches i have been looking for a nice grrot as well.. not many out there for reasonable prices..

Yeah a lot of the Groot and Rocket sketches have been selling very well. It took me quite a while to find a nice Groot sketch I liked and for a reasonable price too.

Back
Top Bottom