Site access problems

ryawil0

LF rare Kendall Gill
Real Name
Ryan
eBay User
ryawil0
Hey all -

For some reason I cant access this site from my home PC. It just says page can not be displayed.

I spent an hour on the phone with Telstra tech help the other night only to be palmed off to some guy via email who is "sorry I cant access the site" and "shares my frustration". which roughly translates to - "we have no clue what we are doing and we cant seem to fix it".

Does anyone have any suggestions as to what the problem might be, what to try and/or a possible solution?

Cheers

Ryan

Hi Ryan

Can you PM me your home IP address and i'll take a look at the server logs to see if you are even getting a connection. Also can try a couple of other things - just PM me and I will go through the suggestions.

Cheers
Graham

I had a problem just before, it prompted me to log in even know I have the remember me box ticked. After the log-in reloads up the top right corner members info doesn't come up it just stayed as the sign in - user name /password bizo. Tried it over and over 6 times

The only way I got around it was trying to post a comment, when the text box loaded up the top right info loaded up too.

Back
Top Bottom