Simmo!

1stBowman

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Damien
COMC User
1stBowman
Simmons scored 34 pts and drained another - encouraging - 3 pointer. The sky really is the limit for Benny boy. I watched the Indiana game in full recently. His defensive efforts were off the charts and ultimately won them the game ( the chase down block following a turnover was insane).

If he starts scoring at an elite level ( with a mid range jumper and 3 point shot) I'd take him over Doncic. They are totally different players but Simmons' athleticism is something to behold.

Exciting times ahead.

Beast mode today. Someone on Instagram at the game showed his pre game warmups and he was 10/13 from one corner three line and 9/13 from the other so they predicted a big game from him

Also, I'm liking Max Kellerman's theory more and more - trade Embiid and build around Simmons like Milwaukie has around Giannis.

I don't think it's a coincidence that Simmons has a career best game minus Embiid. It just might be that Philadelphia is better off trading Embiid and letting Simmons run the show. I didn't like the theory when I first heard it, but I'm warming to it.

Back
Top Bottom